quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2008

Revenge of the Return of The Blog Writer: The Final Comeback 2.0

That's right, boys and girls, I am back. And, the ones among you with a tiny bit more street-wise might have noticed, there is something a little different with the way I am arranging the letters.



Can't take a hint? Aw, shoe on you, I will spoil it: from now on, I am writing everything in plain English.



And I'm not doing it only because of my famed love for the great nation that invented video-games and Soulja Boy. Or that other one that invented soccer and allowed our politicians to vote on salary raises for themselves while we're busy watching Ronaldo play with other type of balls.

No, it's mainly because I am shifting the main subject of the blog. Yes, it's still about games, and it's still my personal writing place, but I will talk more about Game Design and Game Development, and less about what I am playing right now and my opinions on general subjects. Maybe I can get my (still lousy) english skills a little more honed for my papers and other stuff that I'm planning on writing in 2009.

Speaking of 2009, this is some kind of a hallmark year for me because, from here on, I will dedicate my career to Game Design. Sounds great, doesn't it?



So, this kinda explains why I am posting in English from now on. Oh, and I'm working on some kind of "developer's diary" for my Imagine Cup game. Also, I just got to write a column on some site about independent games. More info about both of these pretty soon. See ya.

Um comentário: